Are you looking for some tips you maximize your overall journey? The information below will make it easier for anyone to plan a professional traveler to Disney.
Make your travel arrangements in advance.Despite the different ways you can spend your money on your travels, many different things you can spend money on when you travel, the cheaper they are.
You can avoid excessive expenditures during travel by avoiding last minute costs.
If you’re traveling somewhere where you’ll need tickets, find out if online tickets are available, look for ways to have them ahead of time.
10 Tricks for Planning a Fairy Tale Trip to Disney
1. Take a shuttle or uber to the park saves $40
2. Know full park hours sometimes it opens for additional hours which most visitors don’t know about
3. Buy park hopper tickets which lets you visits 4 parks for 1 price
4. Use FastPass which is FREE lets you skip the line on 3 attractions per day
5. Best rides = Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
6. Best Attractions = Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire , Cinderella Castle , Tomorrowland, Adventureland,
7. You simply can’t miss the evening entertainment it’s the best place to be for nighttime fireworks, with a spectacular eye-popping show that is better than any July 4th display you’ve ever seen. Expect a 20-minute-long fireworks show every night in front of Cinderella Castle
8. Best Restaurants = Cinderella’s Royal Table, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe, save money, explore the Disney Dining Plan
9. Best Special Events – Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
10. Best Hotels – Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Use what you learned in this post to get your trip to Disney off to a great start. These travel tips were made to help people plan and enjoy their trip.
See You Around The World!
PS: Like to Travel? Me too, but I was Sick of Paying Retail Prices, Click Here to Check out Our Price Guaranteed Travel Portal and Vacation Club