Most parks try to lure you in with upgrades, renovations, and perks but some water parks just put all others to shame.
Sign up online for a travel price watcher. This allows you to enter your destination and the website alerts you are interested in visiting. When the price drops, you will receive an email from the site about the changes. This saves you from having to check the prices yourself every day.
Over the years waterslides have gotten bigger, faster, wetter and wilder than ever before so to save you the trouble of picking the most CRAZIEST ones. We actually did all the hard work tested some out and we put together a list just for you.
Here’s our top 10 most thrilling waterslides in the US:
1. Summit Plummet — Blizzard Beach at Disney World, Florida
2. Boeing 747 — Evergreen Wings & Waves Waterpark, Oregon
3. Scorpion’s Tail — Noah’s Ark, Wisconsin
4. Wildebeest — Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Santa Claus, Indiana
5. Dolphin Plunge — Aquatica at SeaWorld Orlando, Florida
6. Big Thunder — Rapids Water Park, West Palm Beach, Florida
7. Wild Vortex — Wilderness at the Smokies, Tennessee
8. Shaka — Wet ‘n’ Wild in Oahu, Hawaii
9.Point Plummet — Cedar Point Shores, Ohio
10. Point Plummet — Cedar Point Shores, Ohio
Bonus & Honorable Mention: The Cyclone — World Waterpark, Canada
Do your homework before you book. Look at different websites with reviews about the places you are interested in visiting. Ask your friends or family if they have been there before. This will help you a better idea of what to expect from your trip.
See You Around The World!
PS: Like to Travel? Me too, but I was Sick of Paying Retail Prices, Click Here to Check out Our Price Guaranteed Travel Portal and Vacation Club